Our ancestors were firmly convinced that luck and money could attract them through the use of magic rituals, special conspiracies, charms and amulets. Amulets are especially important for witches, psychics and traditional healers.
Amulets, mascots are actively used today to attract luck and money. You can buy them in stores, online, or do it yourself.
In this article, discuss the types of amulets, how they work, how to make it in your own home and what materials to choose.
How amulets work
A personal artefact is an item that has magical properties. Typically, such items are constantly carried with or left in places that are constantly visited.
There are several types:
- underwear. An item that is constantly worn on the body (on a chain, ring or hairpin).
- Wallet. Such amulets lie in bags and wallets, in pockets where money is spent.
- Worker. The item remains in the workplace or where the person is most often present.
Each artifact is designed for a very specific action, so it cannot be mixed or used for other purposes. This leads to the fact that the energy flow is disrupted and the impact of the object is weakened or twisted in the opposite direction.
All personal artefacts are divided into:
- The mascot.
Each of them carries a certain amount of energy. It is therefore essential to know what objects are and how to use them, as well as what they are protected from.
- Spiritual theft and witchcraft.
- Thieves who can steal wealth.
- Strong losses in financial transactions.
- Financial fraudsters and unscrupulous people.
- Stupid and unnecessary waste that will bring harm.
- Serious financial losses in the home sector.
The amulet only keeps, but in no way attracts material gain. In case of contact with negative energy, everything takes over. Charms are not transferred to other persons, in case of loss or accident should be replaced by another.
Amulets are used:
- Protection against fraud, theft, sudden spending or loss.
- Attracting and sourceing money can be anything, not necessarily a job or a business.
- Finding new options for financial flows.
- Material Wealth Program.
Amulets are always carried with them, sometimes they are inherited or given to a loved one. It is important to remember that the transfer of an amulet is possible only with personal initiative and a pure heart. Stolen or found will bring no benefit but can do harm.
- Find people for business, find a good job.
- Make lucrative deals with good returns.
- They bring success to the service.
- They bring success in all matters for which man is committed.
- They help to settle the issue of debts and indebtedness.
- Find a new way to earn money.
You can keep the talisman anywhere, however, most witches advise you to hide it from prying eyes. The loss or damage of such an artifact promises serious damage to all areas of the owner’s life.
Types of amulets
The range of amulets and charm is huge. They are sold ready-made, you can order a personal magician or psychic, or make your own, though you will have to read a lot of literature. Experts advise you to use the advice of witches, if you decide to do it yourself.
Amulet from Wang
The clairvoyant has been helping the needy all his life. However, even after his death, he left a legacy that many people still enjoy. These are amulets and charms made according to special instructions.
The healer believed that everything a person needs is provided by nature. The key is to use natural resources properly.
To make the amulet you need to take freshly cut thin currant branches and green ribbon. The branches are cut only in early spring, and the ribbon should be cut into three equal parts, and the length of the ribbon should be greater than the length of the branches. A pigtail is then woven from the branches and ribbons to connect the ring. There should be three knots at the end of each ribbon.
As soon as the branches dry, the amulet is ready. It can be worn on hand or taken with you. Exactly one year later the amulet is removed and burned on an open fire. You can make a new one immediately after that.
From the clairvoyant
Amulet from another powerful clairvoyant who can solve many financial problems.
Its charm is made of white metal (silver, aluminum) and has a strong energy. On top of each amulet he utters a conspiracy that will save you from money problems forever.
Believe it or not, everyone's business, however, there are more and more witnesses every day that these amulets have helped them.
From an astrologer
An astrologer who helps people based on star observations, zodiac signs, and dates of birth. Many who have asked for help say that all the information comes true exactly as he predicted.
Amulets of the astrologer can be purchased online or during a personal visit. The material from which they are made does not harm the person, on the contrary, it charges with energy.
Every talisman is different and depends on the direction - luck, health, profit and much more. The amulet is selected personally, so its transfer is impossible.
The ancient Slavs worshiped many gods, however, Veles was responsible for prosperity and abundance, while Makosh was responsible for a good harvest and a successful year. These were their images and runic names used on the amulets.
The main material of production is metal, fabric or wood. In addition, the runes of the gods were used on everyday clothing, weapons, and labor items. They are considered powerful magical items.
A money talisman made of coins to attract finances has long been known. As a rule, a coin of the highest denomination or in the hands of the king, the supreme ruler, was used for this purpose. They are popularly called the "Royal Talimans".
Psychics or witches perform a special ritual on a coin for a specific person. After that the coin will only help him in financial matters. It has no effect on everyone else.
It can be boldly said that this is one of the oldest amulets on earth. Our ancestors also used patterns on their bodies, wanting to attract success or cast out unclean spirits. Over time it became a cult and all the people got tattoos.
Each pattern or rune carries a strictly defined meaning. Moreover, the pictures of woman and man are different from each other.
Today, when artistic tattooing has become a part of art, you can choose a painting suitable for you. It will protect and attract good luck.
The practice of capturing space suggests placing amulets and mascots only in the south-eastern part of the living room. The sector can be expanded with additional lighting and symbols of wealth.
Symbols of wealth:
- Aquarium with goldfish.
- A small fountain with rotating water.
- Frog with a coin.
- A dragon holding a coin.
In addition, regular ventilation and cleaning of the room is required, this opens up new cash flows.
How to do it yourself
You can make a talisman to attract money and good luck. However, there are a few important things to keep in mind.
- You can not conduct a talisman conspiracy during illness.
- You can not eat or drink much.
- Before starting the ritual you should go to the bathroom or take a bath.
- You can not laugh at the ritual, the result can be the opposite.
The coin is taken, it is better if it is old from precious metals. Wait until the young month begins to grow, go outside, raise the coin to the month, say three times:
"Living creatures bloom from sunlight, and my wealth will grow from the moon. "
The coin is included in the wallet or pocket where the money is. You should always carry it with you.
Take a denomination of any denomination, wait for the full moon. As you walk down the street, lift your bill and say three times:
"The stars in the sky are infinite, the fish in the oceans are infinite, so my money will not run out. "
Take an account, but always have it with you. Do not show it to anyone, do not tell them about it.
A bag of money
To charge the talisman with positive energy, wait for the young month. Make a small bag out of plain fabric with your own hands, place it there - one coin, some rice, one banknote, a little jewelry, a whole bay leaf, a sugar cube. Go outside, lift your bag on top of the moon, say three times:
"I will invest a little, I will get a lot. "
Put the mascot in the house so that no one can see.
Amulets for zodiac signs
The stones are often used for amulets and talismans. You need to choose them strictly according to your zodiac signs, so you have more opportunities to attract money.
Talismans for success according to the signs of the zodiac with stones and symbols:
- Aries: Use a diamond or hematite, the symbol is an image of a deer.
- Taurus: The stone is a jade and the elephant figure is used as a symbol.
- Gemini: Take a moonstone or rhodonite, use the key as a symbol.
- Cancer: Stone - Opal with crescent pattern.
- Leo: Use agate or jasper, the symbol - an eagle figure.
- Virgo: An owl or eagle figure is made of malachite.
- Libra: The wheel is made of carnelian stone.
- Scorpio: A small beetle figure made of pomegranate.
- Sagittarius: Make a horse mask from pomegranate.
- Capricorn: Use malachite or agate, the symbol is a drawing of a carnation or a cat.
- Aquarius: Amethyst is used to create an angel figure.
- Pisces: Use jasper or aventurine, a symbol of sea animals.
You can make a small jade statue, this stone attracts well-being in the apartment and is suitable for all zodiac signs.
Amulets and mascots have been used for many thousands of years and this may be proof that they affect our lives. However, before you buy or make a mascot, it is better to consult a specialist.